|To apply for this position, please visit http://www.interlochen.org/careers
Interlochen Center for the Arts is looking to hire a part-time Archives Audio Assistant to assist digitizing audio tapes from the IPR collection. This position was created due to a grant received from the Association for Recorded Sound Collections (ARSC). The dates of the agreement are December- May 31, 2017 and will be paid a competitive hourly rate. Hours would be 20-30 hours a week
- Transfer analog open-reel tapes to digital format.
- Operate open reel tape machine to facilitate transfer.
- Transfer audio using digital audio software
- Input metadata for all audio file formats
- Determining suitability of old tape formats to be digitized.
- Minimum1-2 years experience with analog audio formats, especially open-reel tape machines.
- Experience with audio software such as Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Audacity, or similar software.
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.interlochen.org/careers
- analog audio formats: 1 year