Audio/Visual Archives Assistant
To assist PETA’s AV Archives with the arrangement, description, and usage rights management of digital and analog audiovisual materials to ensure long-term preservation and accessibility. To act as a point of reference for material in the archives.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Researching and delivering archived media for audiovisual projects.
|POSITION REQUIREMENTS||• Degree in a related field or two years of experience working with digital archives
• Knowledge of general cataloging principles and best practices for digital media
• Experience with Mac operating systems
• Basic familiarity with audiovisual equipment
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines in a professional manner
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.