Brown University Library seeks an experienced, innovate, collaborative, and service-oriented individual for the new position of Records Manager/Digital Archivist.
Reporting to the University Archivist and Assistant Director of the John Hay Library, the Records Manager/Digital Archivist will develop and implement a records management program for institutional records in both analog and digital formats. The incumbent is expected to take a proactive approach in establishing close working relationships with departments across campus with a focus on the academic administration of the University. Continue reading
- American Library Association accredited Master’s degree in Library/Information Science or Archives or equivalent combination of advanced degree and relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the GLBTQIA+ community, history, and challenges.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in cooperation with colleagues in a service-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated initiative, self-direction, and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated evidence of program and outreach development.
- Facility in use of technology and applications in research collections. Continue reading
Application Deadline is Nov 14, 2017
Are you interested in working at the most innovative university in the country?
Ranked #1 for innovation two years in a row by U.S. News and World Report, Arizona State University has become the foundational model for a new paradigm for public higher education – committed to access, excellence and impact – and is now actively engaged in building a new library for the 21st century. ASU Library, serving as a critical gateway to ASU’s growing research and knowledge enterprise, works to collaborate, educate and innovate across disciplines, communities and technologies, while leveraging key research and learning opportunities that are unique to ASU. Continue reading