Brown University Library seeks an experienced, innovate, collaborative, and service-oriented individual for the new position of Records Manager/Digital Archivist.
Reporting to the University Archivist and Assistant Director of the John Hay Library, the Records Manager/Digital Archivist will develop and implement a records management program for institutional records in both analog and digital formats. The incumbent is expected to take a proactive approach in establishing close working relationships with departments across campus with a focus on the academic administration of the University. Continue reading
$94,796 to $123,234 per year
Application closes Nov 24, 2017
The program specialist serves as a Senior Innovation Specialist in National Digital Initiatives (NDI), in the National Programs Directorate within the National & International Outreach (NIO) Service Unit of the Library of Congress. The position reports directly to the NDI Director who provides administrative and policy direction concerning overall project priorities and objectives. Continue reading
- American Library Association accredited Master’s degree in Library/Information Science or Archives or equivalent combination of advanced degree and relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the GLBTQIA+ community, history, and challenges.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in cooperation with colleagues in a service-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated initiative, self-direction, and innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated evidence of program and outreach development.
- Facility in use of technology and applications in research collections. Continue reading